Saturday, November 8, 2008

52 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

52 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?

My grandson's carseat and a fleece blanket. Reusable grocery bags too.
2. When was the last time you threw up?

Back in September...my kids at school were spreading the bug.
3. What's your favorite curse word?

I have many...I am an equal opportunity curser, but probably use fuck most of all. I am known as a bit of a potty mouth.
4. Name three people who made you smile today.

I'll go with yesterday...Becky, Donald, Monse.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?

In the shower.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

See above.
7. What will you be doing three hours from now?

Shopping or at the gym.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?

Nope. I find the idea of them offensive.
9. What was the last thing you said aloud?
No Bella!

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Chocolate or Cherry Garcia.
11. What is the last thing you had to drink?

My morning cup of hot cocoa.
12. What are you wearing right now?

Workout clothes
13. What was the last thing you ate?

A boiled egg and a slice of bacon.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Do the new shoes delivered from Zappos count?
15. When was the last time you ran?

Are you serious? Walked swiftly maybe!
16. What was the last sporting event you watched?

No clue. I don't watch sporting events.
17. Who was the last person you e-mailed?

Work colleague.
18. Ever go camping?
Yes, my favorite is boat camping.
19. Do you have a tan?
No, I'm pasty white.
20. Do you drink your soda from a straw?

I don't drink pop, but I like to use a straw with my iced tea.
21. What did your last IM say?
I don't IM.
22. Are you someone's best friend?

I'm good friends with many people.
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Quilting and cleaning house.
24. Where is your mom right now?

At home, just a few blocks down the road.
25. Look to your left.

A lamp.
26. What color is your watch?
I don't wear one any more. I have a few sports watches though.
27. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
The Thornbirds.
28. Would you consider plastic surgery?

Yes, the girls could use some help.
29. What is your birthstone?

Something ugly. I prefer rubies and opals.
30. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?

Drive thru.
31. How many kids do you want?

That ship has sailed. I have three.
32. Do you have a dog?

Three of them.
33. Last person you talked to on the phone?

My Mom.
34. Have you met anyone famous?

Nope.
35. Any plans today?
Grocery shopping, visit the gym, clean the house.
36. How many states have you lived in?

WA, CA, NC
37. Ever go to college?

Yep, did it later than the average but ended up with a Master's Degree.
38. Where are you right now?

Home.
39. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?

My husband.
40. Last song listened to?

Crimson and Clover (an oldie but goodie)
41. Are you allergic to anything?

Cottonwood and beeswax.
42.Are you jealous of anyone?
Not really.
43. Is anyone jealous of you?

I doubt it, my life is pretty boring.
44. What time is it?
Quarter til 9 a.m.
45. Do any of your friends have children?

Yep, and grandkids too.
46. Do you eat healthy?

I could do better.
47. What do you usually do during the day?

Work, crash when I get home. Quilt. I try to drag myself to the gym.
48. Do you hate anyone right now?

No, why waste the energy on it.
49. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?

Usually Good Morning or Hi instead.
50. How old will you be on your next birthday?

53
51. Have you ever been to Six Flags?

Nope, but I've been to Disneyland.
52. How did you get one of your scars?
I had a mouse bite my hand on my 8th birthday. I still have the scar to prove it.

No comments: