Saturday, September 13, 2008

We interrupt the quilting and beach pictures...

The other Bitches might not agree with me but here's a post I think all American's should read from a friend of Oh, The Joys.

http://othejoys.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-come-from-family-of-heroes.html

If you don't agree with me, that's fine. I respect other's opinions and will defend your right to state them as well as defend my right to state mine. My own husband and I often "agree to disagree" when it comes to politics in general. We have different issues that are important to each of us. For me they are education, children and women's issues. For him, it's gun control. Yet, we still talk to each other. :)

Tell ya what...I have some quilt pictures I'll post tomorrow and go back to the normal trivial crap that takes up space here at The Stitchin' Bitches.

No comments: