Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ocean beaches




Wow...has it really be early August since my last post? I am really a slacker these days. Here are a few pictures I took while on vacation to the Washington coast last week. The driftwood was in between our condo's front door and the top of the dune between us and the beach. I always love the way a photo can be framed through grasses and had fun with the two sunset pictures. Overall it was a nice vacation and I always enjoy getting away. Believe it or not I quilted on my vacation...took my little Featherweight and on the wet and dreary day and a few other cool mornings I managed to make a complete top. I just need to add the final border and it will be done. I have a goal of completing the binding of another quilt this weekend and hopefully entering it in the local county fair. It has been awhile since I've entered and this is a project I am proud of and will enjoy showing off.

2 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Sigh. I just got back from vacation on the coast in Oregon. I may never be the same.

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!