Friday, December 12, 2008

Mid December report

It's been a busy couple of weeks...first I had to recuperate from Thanksgiving, I've been trying to get my Christmas shopping done, and then work has been pretty demanding. As you might expect elementary age students take a lot of extra corralling this time of year.

Today was one of those days kids live for...the first snow of the year! It started mid morning and didn't stop all day long. In fact the prediction is for the snow to keep coming down all night long. It is a good thing it is the weekend so the kids can get outside and play in it and get over that initial excitement before Monday (ha ha ha).

I've been working on machine quilting a Christmas wall hanging and should finish it up this weekend. I put up another small tree and need a skirt for it. Luckily I have a small table topper that will make a perfect skirt. I just need to cut out a small circle in the middle, slice it all the way to edge and then rebind those newly raw edges. I enjoy working on seasonal projects especially since Christmas fabrics have always been my favorites.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

No comments: