Thursday, June 19, 2008

Here we are!


It isn't the best picture, but here we are down in Ephrata! We had a great time, just as SB 'D' said we did in her first ever blog post! I'm still reeling over that...one of the other Bitches posted!!!!!!!! And yes, I spent more money than all of us. That's the usual routine at a quilt shop for me...total lack of restraint is my middle name.

I'm still amazed at how fast the trip went. 'D' was right when she said it passed by so quickly. I think we all had a good time.


Since we went to Ephrata I've been making myself finish up some projects. I had two baby quilts and a wall hanging that were sandwiched and ready to go so I sat down yesterday and had a marathon quilting session. I even cleaned up and organized my sewing/spare room today.

No comments: